Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Angels cry, when stars collide

HELLO ALL. As you all can see, NEW LAYOUT!
Yeah, I know it isnt nice & all. Heckkkk.
I changed it cos Im getting sick with the old one.

So! Please comment/spam/demorailise/praise it.
Hohohoh. So shameless, dont copy the idea to you-know-who.
:D :D

Yesterday's shots. Had my CH papers. It was like woah!
Ahhh. Dont wanna mention about it, there goes my A1/2 D:


Please dont fight!


:D With my hands up high.


[:

Today was my Amaths paper. Wasnt feeling a 100 percent.
My place was super dusty thus, causing my flu to be back.
Suckaaaa. Nevermind, it was average on the whole.


Bestie & my ipod nano! Hohoh.
She claims her ipod is the latest one.

:D :D
Tomorrow's my laogong's (Linda) birthday!
& tomorrow's my FNN papers. I have to score A!

Ha ha. Im just here to blog about my new layout.
Okay, goodbye for now.


Laugh your heart out, Dance in the rain,
Cherish the memories, Ignore the pain,
Love & learn, Forget & forgive,
Because remember, you've only got,
One life to live.

No comments: